[Sca-cooks] Holidays

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 19 18:36:54 PST 2009

Well, mine is rather simple. We'll be having 10 guests over for Elizabeth's

Christmas/Birthday fancy dinner. Her birthday is actually Dec. 25 so we

usually celebrate that instead of Christmas.

We like having a nice dinner with guests and fine china and all of that.

The tentative dinner plans:

Small munchies: Caviar, herbed puff twists, fresh tomatoes with goat

cheese on ciabatta, crudite'.

Mirrasou Pinot Grigio 2007

1st Course: Minestrone

Served with Coppola Claret 2004

Main Course: Herbed Beef Tenderloins, Rack of Lamb, red wine reduction,

spring peas, potatoes au gratin, chopped raw vegetable salad.

Served with Hangtime Pinot Noir 2005

Dessert:

Pot au Creme

Her birthday cake consisting of white cake sprinkled with Grand Marnier

and covered with butter cream frosting and fresh strawberries.

Coffee

Warm Glogg

Not nearly as awesome as some others posted here but I think it

will be nice.

Gunthar