[Sca-cooks] Kitchen Tool Mystery [OOP]

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Sun Dec 20 08:27:23 PST 2009

Gretchen Beck wrote:

> --On Friday, December 18, 2009 1:39 PM -0500 "Martin G. Diehl"
> <mdiehl at nac.net> wrote:
>

>>Please take a look at this french fry tool ...
>>http://users.nac.net/mdiehl/mystery/HPIM2041c.jpg
>>
>>I got this gem at a thrift shop for $5.
>>
>>The mystery isn't 'what' or 'what for' ...
>>
>>I would like to know the manufacturer's name
>>... possibly the model identification.
>

> Early 1960's MacDonalds used to have these to make their fries.
>
> Are there no identifying marks anywhere on it?

Not a mark of any kind ... less info than a redacted CIA
document would have.

> toodles, margaret

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

Visit my online gallery at Renderosity [3D Artist's Community]
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?username=MGD

So much wisdom and knowledge, but so little time and bandwidth
--MGD