[Sca-cooks] Help - Need Cheese Sauce Recipe (non-period)

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 23 01:18:16 PST 2009

Ilsebet asked:
<<< What I need help with is the cheese sauce for the cauliflower. >>>

Glancing ahead I've noticed several people suggested Digbie's Savory
Tosted Cheese, aka Cheese Goo.

You can find numerous interpretations of this recipe in this
Florilegium file:
cheese-goo-msg    (44K) 10/31/06  Digby's Savory Tosted cheese. melted
cheese.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/cheese-goo-msg.html

This would be good. However, there are other period cheese sauces and
since I think Savory Tosted Cheese, much as I like it, is perhaps
being overdone and the other cheese sauces being overlooked. There are
several other cheese sauces in that file including this one:

======