[Sca-cooks] 12 days menu

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 24 14:09:38 PST 2009

On Dec 24, 2009, at 4:19 PM, Susan Lin wrote:

> Devra:
> Some wacko politician from California wanted it changed about 10-15 years
> ago because it was mean to kill fish and the mayor of fishkill kindly
> informed him that kill meant river and to just get over himself!  It made
> the papers.  People really are ridiculous.
> Shoshanna

So this politician had no problem with New Yorkers also murdering Arthur and Van Kull? Just fish?

I mean, I know killing is supposed to be so common here and all, but still...

Adamantius

"Most men worry about their own bellies, and other people's souls, when we all ought to worry about our own souls, and other people's bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter