[Sca-cooks] A Question

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Thu Dec 24 22:01:00 PST 2009

Perhaps if the budget allows, Cornish hens are closer to the size then a
chicken.
Though perhaps you could convince members of your group that do hunt and
know how to clean birds to go hunt some starlings. :)
Actually, starlings are annoying birds. Their screech sounds like little
kids screaming. They are considered a threat to songbirds and therefore are
on the please do kill list. Though one must wonder about them as birds of
prey to not like to eat them unless starving.

De