[Sca-cooks] Happy Holidays and THANKS to the list!

Amy Cooper amy.s.cooper at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 14:23:41 PST 2009

We just got up from our Christmas dinner. I made the cauliflower
cheese goo "gratin", and was it EVER a HIT! Even the 14 yr old
stepdaughter liked it. We also had brussels sprouts with bacon and
garlic, my mom's twice baked potatoes (made with sour cream, cream
cheese, garlic salt and butter), and a beef rib roast coated with
kosher salt, horseradish, garlic, olive oil, black pepper, thyme and
rosemary, plus yorkshire puddings. The gravy was not particularly
missed (not enough drippings for both gravy and yorkshires).

Hope everyone has had as wonderful of a day, and a great holiday season!!!

Ilsebet