[Sca-cooks] Potluck was "Bad" language

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 06:46:47 PST 2009

Around here if you say "pot luck" these days you might actually get POT
luck.  Sorry - couldn't resist after all the arguments about medical
marijuana here.  Yes, someone is trying to open a pot restaurant for
those folks who don't want to toke up but just sit down to a "relaxing"
meal!  Oh, but only for medicinal purposes.

Sorry - I'll stop now.

Shoshanna