[Sca-cooks] Fyletts in Galentyne

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Dec 7 06:33:35 PST 2009

You can google it and this version turns up on
http://greneboke.com/recipes/fyllettes_in_galyntyne.shtml

It's also indexed on Doc's website.

This recipe was served by Kristen Sullivan at the Marche of the
Unicorn's Newcomer's Feast in the fall of 2006.

She includes the Napier recipe in her list. You might drop her a line
and ask.

Johnna
(time to start editing this mundane but essential paper for someone)