[Sca-cooks] I posed these questions to my kingdom....

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Mon Dec 7 15:50:21 PST 2009

>Elaine Koogler wrote:
>>I would enjoy more themed feasts...particularly from a specific period in a
>>specific locale.  I'd also like to see more experimentation with unusual
>>ingredients, including Antonia's list.
>>

>I second the comment about themed feasts.

Themed feasts in the sense of a particular time and place are a fine idea.

Themed feasts in the sense of "what exotic theme can I dream up,
having nothing to do with any actual feast in period" are not. I'm
thinking of things such as a "Marco Polo Feast," with courses from
various places along his route, most of them (as best I recall) based
on modern ethnic cuisine.
--
David/Cariadoc
www.daviddfriedman.com