[Sca-cooks] World's Oldest Recipe Book?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Dec 8 09:17:00 PST 2009

But of course the English would prefer to think it's the oldest.
That's what the news article was saying so that is why I titled that
post in such a fashion.

The Daily Mail was corrected in the comments section and then the
newspaper closed comments
so we all can't write in and offer earlier titles.

The next post with the Manchester news article was much better and
more accurate.

Johnna