[Sca-cooks] Hello, Intorducing myself

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 12:06:26 PST 2009

Hi Brighid!

To answer your question about the Roasted Calf recipe, no, it is not a scribal error.  Re-read the recipe again.  Yes, it does start off with the lamb instructions, but at the end it tells you to take the roasted lamb and stuff it in a calf and roast everything again.

In my previous post, I mentioned that the three recipes that I found for this process has already cooked meats stuffing in raw meats, which are cooked also and then stuffed into another raw meat which is cooked.

Huette