[Sca-cooks] How to cook a wolf

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 13:17:48 PST 2009

My son is fixing dinner for friends tonight to celebrate his birthday.
He sent me this recipe to check out:
http://www.howtocookawolf.com/
by the way son if half vegetarian! :-)
My kitten is celebrating his graduation becoming a cat with his first
birthday as well today. He stole some lamb thawing on the counter to
celebrate his happy birthday and is now sleeping like a lamb. He is the
happiest kitty I have ever known. I don't think he has had an unhappy
minute in his life in spite of this tragic beginnings. He is a little
doll who does nothing but smile and purr. - Just like my son.
They are great. They know how to appreciate love, friendship and food.
Suey