[Sca-cooks] lampreys

H Westerlund-Davis yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 21:21:34 PST 2009

This brings up a previous conversation my husband and I have had regarding foods like this... what would possess a person to not only try eating a lamprey, hagfish, tomatos et al. and then create dishes with these ingredients?
Aelina

Duct Tape is like the Force: It has a light side & a dark side
and it holds the universe together.