[Sca-cooks] Looking for info on Artes Draconis

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 12 22:32:33 PST 2009

Artes Draconis is the A&S newsletter for the Middle Kingdom.

I got an inquiry from a couple new to the SCA trying get a copy of the
Cookery Issue done, they think in 2008. I couldn't find anything
online, like table of contents for the various issues, to confirm this.

The link I could find is: http://www.midrealm.org/moas/midrealm_artes_draconis.html

But the link on that page to the current issue doesn't work. Does
anyone know if the newsletter is still in publication? And
specifically whether this cookery issue is still available?  The
editor is mentioned on that page, but since the link doesn't work, we
don't know whether that is really the place these folks should send
their money for this issue or not or whether the editor info is out of
date.

Since they seem interested in medieval cooking, I've also suggested
they join this list and sent them the info to sign on. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com