[Sca-cooks] Looking for info on Artes Draconis

Patricia Dunham chimene at ravensgard.org
Sun Dec 13 21:15:48 PST 2009

Hi Stefan et al.

I also wondered about this a couple of months ago, and wrote the
Kingdom Chronicler (after going back and forth between the MOAS and
KC pages, which both have non-working links).  This is response I
received:

At 10:29 PM -0400 10/22/09, karenjohnson at midrealm.org wrote:

>M. Chimene--
>Unfortunately, there are some 'issues' with that issue right now, so it's
>unavailable for distribution at this time.  We're hoping to get that
>resolved, so I'll announce that when I can. Thanks for your patience!!
>
>Sincerely,
>Katarina Peregrine
>cc: Otto

And I haven't seen/heard anything since.  It would be nice if there
was a dated, "Not currently available on-line." note on the Kingdom
webpages, or something.  I think(!?) I remember there being a
subsequent issue at the "CURRENT ISSUE" link when I was looking in
October, but that doesn't seem to be there today.

M. Chimene