[Sca-cooks] A couple of questions-

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 14 20:48:07 PST 2009

Judith wrote:
>On 12 Dec 2009, at 10:50 PM, Stephanie Yokom wrote:
>  > I was also looking for any type of documentation for a whipped cream for a
>  > modern dessert for an upcoming event that I was asked to prepare and I was
>  > trying to give it some type of medieval feel.  Surprisely, it isn't
>  > chocolate...its cranberry/cream cheese pound cake.
>
>...a 100% modern recipe which I'm going to need, please and thank
>you! Email privately so no one gets huffy about this not being a
>modern-cooks mailing list.

We share delicious (and sometimes ridiculous) modern recipes here.
You may recall, Judith, that when we discussed flourless chocolate
cakes, several listees asked me to share my family's recipe. And you
just haven't been on this list long enough to see Pennsic silly
season (well, ok, 2 weeks) with Mario Nebbits, Lutheran Hot Dish, and
Marshmallow Lime Jello Cottage Cheese Surprise..

We do not like a spoon tease. So i think you will have to share that
cheese cake recipe with all of us, Stephanie.

Even if it doesn't belong in a medieval feast.
--
Someone sometimes called Urtatim