[Sca-cooks] Need a good online source for Duck Fat

wyldrose wyldrose at tds.net
Tue Dec 15 20:05:12 PST 2009

If you have a near by hunting/game club  (a place that trains hunting dogs
or sponsors hunts and raises game birds)or a place that raises wild game,
they often have extra birds for sale or would be able to get you what you
need locally.    Many of these places sell extra birds/ducks to hunters or
local restraunts.  Another place to try is a Asian market that has fresh or
frozen ducks.  They could either supply you with what you need or could get
you in touch with a  local farmer.
                 Kay