[Sca-cooks] In Search Of A Recipe

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Wed Dec 16 13:00:44 PST 2009

Greetings Good Gentles!

I am in search of a recipe that was in The Knowne World Handbook.
My written copy of the dish has long disappeared and I loaned my
book out to a "newbie" who had to leave us and...yup...took my book
with him.  The recipe was called something like "Swedish Berry Fluff"
or something close.  It had strawberries and cream of wheat in it.
Yes, I know, and odd thing to be sure and NOT period but I want it
for a mundane meal.   Can someone help?  No one here has a copy.

Aoife Of Chemin Noir