[Sca-cooks] Holidays

Stephanie Yokom sayokom at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 20:18:28 PST 2009

We just moved back to Colorado and my mom and I are going to tag team on
dinner this year.  But we are trying to go more on the lite side of the meal
because my hubby has our daughter's Christmas gift to put together and THAT
is going to take awhile!

Carres (Sabra)

Snack zone-

Veggies with cream cheese herb dip
Variety of nuts
Fruit platter

Dinner-

Turkey with herbage slow roasted
Ham that was marinated in pineapple and orange juice with rum. (This combo
works for us! in more ways than one!)

Mom's stuffing that is cooked in Romertopfs.  (Love these clay pots and she
has had her for 30 years bought in Germany)
Mixed variety of potatoes (russet, yukons, reds, etc) blended with Greek
Yogurt and fresh chives
Homemade bread AND butter
Grilled green beans with garlic
Big, green veggie salad