[Sca-cooks] Horse Breeding OT But!... I know someone will knowthe answer...

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Mon Dec 21 22:46:01 PST 2009

As a horse enthusiast in the SCA< THANK YOU!!! For not promoting the idea
that knights all rode GIANT horses.

Archaeological evidence suggests otherwise.

Also, not all horses were for armored combat. You had palfries and destriers
and work horses and everything in between. Not all of them are built to
joust!

--Anne-Marie, who has a horse is NOT built for jousting... we're working on
his palfry skills :)