[Sca-cooks] "Bad" language

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 11:38:04 PST 2009

The one I love...and which is peculiar to my persona is "Mistress Minowara
Kiritsubo no Ason"...translates to Mistress Minowara Kiritsubo Mistress!
And they do it no matter now many times I tell folks it's must Minowara
Kiritsubo no Ason...that's pretty much what it means1  I refer to it fondly
as the Department of Redundancy Department!

Kiri (who still hears occasionally "Feast-o-crat" and who HATES made-up
words like that...not to mention the fact that it's not what the job title
was in period!)