[Sca-cooks] A Question about farmer's cheese

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 07:23:19 PST 2009

Well, I assume that means the Friendship kind - the kind that looks like
philadelphia style". Friendship is the company who makes it or makes most of
it.  We also used to call it "pot cheese" - don't as me, my grandmother was
from Russia!

The other kind, if memory serves, is more Pennsylvania Dutch and is as you
said, much firmer.

I'm sure someone will disagree with me.

Shoshanna