[Sca-cooks] Pasta Carbonara and Eggs Benedict

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Dec 24 21:08:38 PST 2009

Stefan li Rous wrote:
<<< Wow. Definitely not what I had come to know as "pasta Carbonara". I
still like what I've had, but would like to try these others some day.

<<< So, what have you seen labelled pasta carbonara?
--
Antonia di Benedetto Calvo >>>

I thought on restaurant menus in lower-end "Italian" restaurants. Also
perhaps on frozen dinners.

Thanks for the recipe/directions, Adamantius. That doesn't sound too
difficult and I often have the ingredients around. Most likely the
thing I'd have to go the store for would be the pasta. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com