[Sca-cooks] A Question about farmer's cheese

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 11:31:42 PST 2009

We can get dry cottage cheese here - but I've only seen it at one King
Sooper (owned by Kroeger)
The stuff that I always knew as farmer cheese was made by a company called
Friendship.
http://www.friendshipdairies.com/products/summary_farmer_cheese.php

<http://www.friendshipdairies.com/products/summary_farmer_cheese.php>When I
was little it was always available in big huge block at the deli counter and
you just asked for as much as you liked - not sliced but in a chunk.
More recently I've seen it in smaller packages (8oz).

Shoshanna