[Sca-cooks] Need a good online source for Duck Fat

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Dec 16 04:16:44 PST 2009

Chowhound suggested these places in 2007
http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/356531

Besides Whole Foods, somone mentioned that some
Costco's carry it. I've never seen at the one I shop at.

This seems to be a perennial problem across the country.
Someone suggested just buying some ducks and cooking them
for the fat. They reasoned that it was cheaper to do that than buy the
duck fat alone.

Johnnae