[Sca-cooks] review request

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 2 14:05:47 PST 2009

On Dec 2, 2009, at 3:30 PM, Elise Fleming wrote:

> Johnnae sent:
>
> >http://www.oswaldrivera.com/  is his webpage where he is listed as
>
> "...product of the New York City public school system..."  Well, that explains a lot.  Sorry, Adamantius.

Well, it explains that he had [potential] access to some of the best schools in the country, not to mention some of the finest libraries and museums in the world. Whether or not he took full advantage of those opportunities I couldn't say. It sounds like, maybe not, but then it depends on what he was attempting to achieve.

Adamantius, second, and father of a third, generation in the NYC specialized-elitist-pig public schools