[Sca-cooks] Sugarplums or Hais?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Dec 6 12:48:30 PST 2009

The recipes are up on the fan blog. See Dec 2, 2009

http://allaboutalton.blogspot.com/

Good Eats: Twas' The Night Before Good Eats
Episode EASP05H will be broadcast again

Dec 14, 2009   8:00 PM ET/PT

Dec 15, 2009  3:00 AM ET/PT

A dark holiday night finds Alton Brown visited by a series of culinary
spirits which drive him to prepare long lost yuletide classics.

I don't suppose there was a source mentioned for the recipe - that
would help in tracing it back.

Johnnae