[Sca-cooks] 14th Century French Feast in January

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Mon Dec 7 15:11:42 PST 2009

160 is a borderline feast, in my view.  It sits on the boundary between
feasts that can be prepared with limited faciliities and feasts that require
some serious kitchen equipment.  So think about the kitchen capacity as
regards your menu with a plate caount of 160.  Rework the menu to make life
easier on you and your crew.

If you are using ovens, have oven thermometers in your kit.  As a baker, I
often have three so that I can compare them prior to use for reading
differences and can handle three ovens if necessary.

Bear