[Sca-cooks] Looking for some recipe help

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Dec 7 23:32:56 PST 2009

Brother Selewine said:
<<<  My cunning planis to prepare 3 removes each representing some
different culture or region that would have been found in
Constantinople.  I have chosen India, Greece and the Middle East for
my areas.  I am looking for some items to add to my menu, particularly
some period chutney or relish recipes from India and some Greek
Savouries.  I have already 6 dessert items from the Miiddle East
including Iranian, Jewish and a couple that just seem to be found all
over the region.  >>>

Are you looking for items from a particular time period? I'm assuming
not.

I have these files in the FOOD-BY-REGION section might be of use.
E-Arab-recip-art  (48K)  3/23/03    Early Arab recipes prior to the
13th Century by Anahita.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BY-REGION/E-Arab-recip-art.html
fd-Byzantine-msg  (38K)  3/16/08    Food of medieval Byzantine.