[Sca-cooks] How to cook a wolf

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 11:11:21 PST 2009

David Waldon wrote:
> How to Cook a Wolf is one of the "IN" places to eat in Seattle.
> NO RESERVATIONS! Just have to go and wait in line.
> It is supposed to be VERY good but we have tried twice and failed.
> Personally CRUSH is my favorite place to eat in Seattle.
> Which recipe was he asking you to check out?
> Eduardo

Knowing my son it is probably tagliatelli. He had someone else over
recently and fried the pasta. He said it was good. I  then fried
gnocchetti and I liked it.
Nice to know about good restaurants in Seattle. I've never been there
but hope to go next year. My son is currently living there as he works
for Amazon.
Suey