[Sca-cooks] "tagliatelli"? "gnocchetti"?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Dec 12 06:06:23 PST 2009

Google images has pictures of these types of pasta.

They are also in Wikipedia with pictures.

People who like pasta might like Oretta Zanini De Vita's
Encyclopedia of Pasta

Translated by Maureen B. Fant; with a Foreword by Carol Field
California Studies in Food and Culture, 26

A good Christmas gift for people.

Johnnae