[Sca-cooks] A couple of questions-

Stephanie Yokom sayokom at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 22:54:03 PST 2009

I think serving pasta with butter, fresh grated parmesan, some parsley with
cracked pepper would be a better idea anyway.  Not so heavy, especially if
your meat dish is heavy.  Besides, kids like pasta like that and they would
eat it! (My daughter would probably take the whole bowl and hold it for
ransom!)

But I was curious about how the whole cream sauce came about and now I know-
Alfredo in 1927...2 years after my grandfather was born!

Sabra