[Sca-cooks] hats: was "Top Chef" vs "Hell's Kitchen"

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 14:03:03 PST 2009

Do you mean that they had an Iron Chef episode where it was one or two of
the Iron Chefs vs. someone from Top Chef and Hell's Kitchen??????

I know that next month on January 3d they're doing an episode with Mario
Batali and Emeril Lagasse vs. Bobby Flay and White House Executive Chef
Commerford.  The first lady will be a special guest.

Shoshanna