[Sca-cooks] Greek yogurt RE: cream cheese

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 16:43:15 PST 2009

If you let a batch of yogurt, American or otherwise, drain in a strainer for
a couple of hours, you actually get yogurt cheese or labneh.  But I have
done this with American yogurt and Greek yogurt (both cow's milk) and goats'
milk yogurt.  I personally love the goats milk version the best...it's a
little tangier.

Kiri (who's also fond of goats' milk butter!)