[Sca-cooks] "Correct pies" - making outdoors

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Dec 15 03:32:42 PST 2009

It sounds very interesting. I was wondering if they were going off a
description
or ad a woodcut that showed someone doing what they were doing.
Always something to ask.
Thanks for the write-up. We have had through the years magazines that
covered
more than one historical re-creation group but those have gone by the
wayside.

Johnnae