[Sca-cooks] Need a good online source for Duck Fat

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 10:27:42 PST 2009

Eduardo,

The Whole Foods that is in Pasadena, CA has it.  It was in the cheese area, next to the pâtés.  I have found that the cheese counter is very willing to order stuff that they don't usually carry.  A couple of years ago I was looking for hoop cheese, which they said they didn't carry.  But they ordered it and several days later I got several pounds worth.  Cheap?  Not usually.  But if you need it, you need it.

Huette