[Sca-cooks] Need a good online source for Duck Fat

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Wed Dec 16 18:10:57 PST 2009

>  >>> Anyone know where I can get duck fat
>  >>> Eduardo

http://www.grimaudfarms.com/purchase.htm
Grimaud Farms in California offers 1 lb for $7.00 and says "In many
cases, your butcher can order Grimaud Farms Specialty Poultry for
you. Also, look for our products at the following stores: Andronicos,
Draeger's Meat, Nugget Markets, Podesto Market, Mollie Stones, Marina
Market and other quality retailers across the US."  It might be worth
contacting them.

Ranvaig