[Sca-cooks] Holidays

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 18 12:22:58 PST 2009

Mass quantities of fudge, taffy, and divinity for the 'family boxes'.  6 dozen meat pies with brown gravy for the families that have everything. Cinnamon rolls for the singles down at the Legion and the Toastmaster (the Toastmaster is our 'home' bar for leagues).

in the non-food category I just finished the stained glass frog for my kithbrother and am about to start on the glass box for mother.  There is the double-breasted shirt for the housemate, flannel jammies for the boy-man, and the woobie blanket for the other kithbrother.

one week.  yup.  one week.

Malkin

Otherhill

Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door.
Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.

I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.