[Sca-cooks] Decadence menu

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 01:43:29 PST 2009

But in the case you really WANT a wild boar you are welcome to Sweden! :)
The population of wild boars is increasing rapidly and you van hunt them
everywhere. I live in a suburban area to Stockholm, 100 meters from the
subway station, 200 meters from the woods and we see wild boars quite often.
Ana

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 8:02 AM, Laura C. Minnick <lcm at jeffnet.org> wrote:

> Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius wrote:
>
>> On Dec 20, 2009, at 12:33 AM, Antonia di Benedetto Calvo wrote:
>>

>>> What we occasionally get isn't a "wild" boar, strictly speaking.  It's
>>> one of these sort of arrangements
>>> http://www.johnberryhunting.com/new_zealand_boar01.jpg
>>>
>>> which is basically a feral strain of these guys
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunekune
>>>

>> Do you remove the eyeglasses before cooking???
>>
>> Ada... erm... 'Lainie
>>

> Hey there you! Let's not be takin' my name in vain! I want royalties!
>
> The One and Original 'Lainie
>
> --
> "It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our
> abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore
>
> ~~~Follow my Queenly perambulations at: http://slugcrossings.blogspot.com/

http://anavaldes.wordpress.com
http://passagenwerk.wordpress.com
http://caravia.stumbleupon.com
http://www.crusading.se
Gondolgatan 2 l tr
12832 Skarpnäck
Sweden
tel +468-943288
mobil 4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long
to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci