[Sca-cooks] FRIESIANS/Frisians and segueing back to food

Holly Stockley hollyvandenberg at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 22 12:09:47 PST 2009

She did teach this class at the MK Cook's Symposium some years ago.  Can't remember precisely when.  It may also be somewhat updated, as well. I'm not sure.
It's somewhat of a narrow field.  ;-)  She's also been working with Dutch food to a large degree.  Hopefully when she has a class fully developed we can lure her into the Middle Kingdom yet again.
While I'm at it, Shameless Event Plug:
Royal University of the Midrealm, Feb 20, 2010:http://masque2010.alderford.org/index.html
Not a lot of info live, just yet, but keep checking!
Femke