[Sca-cooks] "Bad" language

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Fri Dec 25 17:38:55 PST 2009

-----Original Message-----
Quetzelcoatl! (Greatest..flying..eel/snake... something like that..)

D: Quetzalcoatl, Feathered snake/serpant (Mayan-Kukulcan). I do not recall
any of the stories about him having the ability to fly but I guess being
related or associated with, depending on the culture, to the winds might
imply flight (not to mention the feathers). He was know as the morning star
and his twin brother Tlolac (sp?) was the evening star.
Anyway, nice try, but wrong element. :)