[Sca-cooks] 12 days

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Dec 28 19:54:49 PST 2009

Been giving this some thought but I am away from my computer.

I'll send some notes when I get home. I think it really might be a fun
feast.

I wanted to mention that now would be the time to acquire/grab/shop for
all those seasonal 12 days of christmas molds and pans while they are
available
and possibly on sale.  I got one last year that makes shortbreads or
chocolates.
12 by 9 pan makes the 12 days.... each about 1.5 inches by 1.5 inches.

Also they sometimes sell aprons, ornaments, glasses, plates, etc.

Johnnae