[Sca-cooks] peanuts

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 31 06:17:56 PST 2009

When stationed at lovely and scenic Ft. Jackson I was so fortunate to live just outside gate 3, and down the block from what was, despite location, quite a well stocked farmers market like shop.  They had boiled peanut as one of their daily offerings.  After the initial shock I found them to be quite nice on a cold rainy afternoon.

Opinions vary of course ... I could be a nut.

Cheers

Malkin

Otherhill

Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door.
Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.

I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.