[Sca-cooks] 'Tis the season...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Dec 31 16:37:04 PST 2009

<<< Last time I looked, Ikea stores carried it in the freezer
section.  God
help us all.

God Yul,
Selene >>>

There is an Ikea store in the Austin area. Not close, but reachable.
It wasn't too far from where I was working last fall. Should've taken
the time to go in and wander around, I guess.

Anyone know how the lutefisk they sell compares to the "real thing"?
Or since it is frozen is it fairly close? The comments on canned
haggis for instance, seem to universally say it doesn't come close to
the real thing.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com