[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP Exercises in Surrealism, Holiday Edition

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 1 17:07:43 PST 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 12:09 AM, Stefan li Rous
<StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:
<<< Hmmph. Sounds like sleep deprivation. Or too much time in the shower
staring at the walls. Or perhaps you just need to get Elizabeth to join
you in there...>>>

Stefan,

If the intention is to get Gunthar to spend *less* time in the shower,
I don't think your suggestion is a very helpful one.

Brighid ni Chiarain
=======

Not really about spending less time in the shower, than getting him to
spend his time thinking about good, useful, delicious food, which we
know he can do well, than about little pills of food that used to be
food.

Taste is only one of the sensations that good food can bring up. I'm
sure that Elizabeth can remind him of others.

Stefan