[Sca-cooks] Interesting article about fois gras

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 16 12:48:57 PST 2009

The owner of the nationally rated Incanto restaurant posted this

letter on his blog about fois gras.

It is very well written and he posts some very interesting facts.

Just like British veal isn't as bad on the poor animals as we thought,

American fois gras isn't as cruel as we all imagined.

Side note: If the veal is slightly pink then it has been raised on

the British mode than if it is all white.

http://www.incanto.biz/letters_-_shock_and_foie.html

Something to think about.

Gunthar