[Sca-cooks] Holidays

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Dec 18 11:52:44 PST 2009

Christmas is a week away and New Years two weeks.

So what are people having or fixing this year? Anything special?

For some reason, I don't have to bake this year. My husband has
been arriving home every evening with baked goods that have been
left for him in his office. Shortbread, jams, cookies, spiced pecans...
Patrick went past today and they gave him a bag of fresh baked cookies.

I am distributing panettones and chocolates next week for his
engineering department
and senior staff. We also already sponsored a catered breakfast.

I hope that all of you have wonderful holidays and a great New Year.

Johnnae