[Sca-cooks] Pasta Carbonara and Eggs Benedict

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 22 23:58:20 PST 2009

<<< I've got an established bee in the bonnet regarding the blurring
of presentations, dishes, and sauces, of course -- see previous rants
on Caesar Salad Dressing and Alfredo Sauce. >>>

<<< Oh, don't get me started about pasta "carbonara" and eggs
"Benedict"...

Antonia di Benedetto Calvo >>>

Okay, many of us have heard Adamantius' rant about Caesar Salad
Dressing and Alfredo Sauce, but I'll volunteer to (briefly) stick my
head out from behind this six inches of reinforced concrete and ask
"What is the problem with pasta carbonara and eggs Benedict? And what
are each of these supposed to be like? I think I like, at least, pasta
carbonara.

I'm assuming there aren't any dishes like these in medieval menus.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com