[Sca-cooks] Sauce made with blood

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 04:48:53 PST 2009

Sorry it was prunes, plommon is Swedish, my Swenglish and myh Spanglish are
sometimes hard to control :)
Ana

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 12:24 PM, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius <
adamantius1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> On Feb 4, 2009, at 12:39 AM, Stefan li Rous wrote:
>
>  Ana mentioned:
>> <<< The soup/sauce/brooth is made with the fresh blood of the goose, some
>> starch, white and black peppar, plommon, apples and cognac or brandy. They
>> use as species cinammon, ginger and clove. >>>
>>
>> What is "plommon"?
>>

> I believe they would be prunes.
>
> Adamantius

http://anavaldes.wordpress.com
http://passagenwerk.wordpress.com
http://caravia.stumbleupon.com
http://www.crusading.se
Gondolgatan 2 l tr
12832 Skarpnäck
Sweden
tel +468-943288
mobil 4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long
to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci