[Sca-cooks] propane slow-cooker, was high-altitude cooking

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Thu Feb 5 16:56:01 PST 2009

>-- 3 or 4 models of rechargeable-battery powered blenders
>(in several versions with different prices - put "blender" in the search box to see them)
>-- and some other odd stuff
>
>I'm looking for a propane pop-up toaster... (nudge, nudge, that's a joke)

This table top oven caught my eye.  If I was cooking for a whole encampment, it looks a lot more useful than the folding ovens we've talked about before.  Shop around for price, it listed as low as $75.

http://www.coleman.com/coleman/colemancom/detail.asp?product_id=9927-A50&categoryid=2010

INSTASTART CAMP OVEN  $129.99

Accommodates full size 13 x 9 baking pans
Built-in temperature gauge for precise outdoor cooking

Reviewed here
http://www.epinions.com/review/Coleman_9927_A50_Toaster_Oven_with_Convection_Cooking/content_402354441860

It even does toast.  *nudge*

Ranvaig